WHAT’S THE DEAL WITH THE FAMILY PACKAGE?
- You will get two 45-minute coaching sessions for you and your family to attend together.
- It’s preferable that you attend with your spouse/partner and children who are old enough to comprehend the topics at hand and influence the foods your family eats.
- Additional adults who would benefit from the meeting may attend. For example, if grandma lives in the house and is responsible for feeding the kids twice daily, she’d be the perfect person to accompany you to these sessions.
- This option is totally flexible and can be customized to meet your needs.
- Topics can include meal planning, feeding babies/toddlers/kids, family wellness goals, breastfeeding support, etc. Anything to do with the family as a whole!
HOW DOES THE GROUP SETTING WORK?
- Coaching sessions are via Zoom. You can have your camera on or off, totally up to you.
- If your house or surroundings are noisy, you might want to consider headphones.
- Babies, kids, dogs, random husbands popping in...it's all happened before! In the program it's a given that you have kids and all the things happening.
HOW LONG IS THE PROGRAM?
- You will have access to all content for 8 weeks.
- The pre-recorded trainings and content are self-paced but must be completed within the 8 weeks.
- You can download all materials, workbooks, and resources.
- You will remain in the online student community after you graduate for continued support and accountability.
WHAT TYPE OF SUPPORT WILL I RECEIVE?
- Bi-weekly group coaching sessions via Zoom last approximately 60 minutes.
- Access to Kristen via Blueprint group in the Voxer app or website for any questions or support during regular business hours.
- Check-ins, goal setting and monitoring, and overall wellness analyses will be completed on a weekly basis.
WILL I GET A MEAL PLAN OR RECIPES?
- Quite frankly, no.
- It's even better! You'll learn the S.I.M.P.L.E. Meal Method to transform the foods you already know and love into meals that lead to weight loss, give you more energy, and continue to feed the whole family!
WILL I GET A SPECIFIC EXERCISE PLAN?
- Again, no, because it's even better!
- You'll learn the LLL Movement Module to develop your own plan with movement you love, that builds strength, and fits your current life (your kids won't leave you alone to exercise? Mine either!).
- You won't be forced to do any exercise you don't like. Or any for that matter.
- It's worth saying here, just trust the process!
WHAT IF I'M BREASTFEEDING?
- Congrats! Girl, breastfeeding can't hold you back from anything!...except maybe a date night, right?
- Some of my most successful clients have been breastfeeding while in the program.
- This program perfectly compliments breastfeeding and easily adjusts to your changing body throughout the entire breastfeeding process.
WHAT IF I HAVE SPECIFIC DIETARY RESTRICTIONS OR FOLLOW A SPECIFIC MEAL PLAN?
- Any dietary restrictions that you currently have can be accommodated in this program.
- Please disclose this information at the beginning of the program or reach out if you have questions.
WHAT IF I'M NERVOUS ABOUT SHARING ABOUT MY STRUGGLE WITH OTHER MOMS IN THE GROUP?
- The beauty of the group setting is that I guarantee someone has been there and done that.
- The group will be supportive, often have wonderful ideas, and allow for tons of opportunities for laughs.
- You just might even make some friends like my past clients!
DO YOU OFFER PAYMENT PLANS?
- Yes. You can pay in monthly installments. The first payment is due to reserve your spot in the program; the following two payments will be paid prior to completion of the program. Details are outlined in your contract.
DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS?
- I offer a 1-week satisfaction-guaranteed refund! This is new and terrifying for me, but I want you to feel completely comfortable with your purchase.
- PLUS, I know you’re going to love it!!!! In fact, I guarantee it!
CAN KRISTEN GUARANTEE THAT I WILL MEET MY WEIGHT LOSS GOALS?
- Unfortunately, no one can guarantee you results. The more you put into the program, the more you'll get out of it. Additionally, you will need to continue to follow all advice and recommendations from your healthcare provider.